Anna University Counselling 2014

Anna University Counselling 2014 as same every year anna university conducts Anna University Counselling to fill engineering seats in tamilnadu under Government quota. This scheme of filling engineering seats in government and affiliated colleges is called open window system. Anna University counselling is known as TNEA – Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission.

Anna University Counselling 2014

Anna University Counselling 2014

Anna University Counselling 2014

Anna University Counselling includes all the engineering colleges in tamilnadu except  universities. It includes all government colleges and affiliated colleges including autonomous colleges. You can check the top 10 engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.

Anna University Counselling Seat Allocation

All Government colleges only be filled by Anna University Counselling and for anna university affiliated private or self-financing colleges 60% of total seats available there will be filled by anna university counselling under government quota, then remaining 40% of seats will be filled by Management quota.

  • SHARE IT!
Anna University Counselling Live © 2014 All Rights Reserved.
Anna University Counselling Live
Support Us & Get Live Updates