Documents attached along with application form varies based on application of each student’s community, nativity, quota and family.
TNEA 2017 Documents and Certificates
Its really important to know the quota they are applying, as general and BC is quota will have more students and tough to get good college compared to other quota. So below is the list of documents needs to be attached along with application.
- Special Reservation Form (s) and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) – If applicable
- 10th Mark Sheet (photocopy).
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet* (photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate* (photocopy)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
(either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) (photocopy)
- HSC Hall Ticket (photocopy)
- Nativity Certificate (photocopy) only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate –
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (photocopy) (only in
electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (photocopy) – If applicable
* Candidates appeared for HSC / Equivalent examination in March 2017 must produce
Original Mark sheet and TC at the time of counselling. However, downloaded copy of the mark
sheet should be enclosed, others to enclose a copy of Mark sheet and TC.
First Graduate Certificate
Are you going to be the first graduate in your family? If yes, the you are eligible for a tuition fee concession. Rs.20,000/- Per Annum.
Students from Tamilnadu can get fee concession if they hail from family with no graduates. The Govt of Tamilnadu provides this welfare fund to students to promote social equality in education sector. You need to get “No Graduate Certificate” issued by the officer in the rank of Tahsildar. Electronic form of Digitally signed e-certificate for first graduation can be obtained from Deputy Tahsildar/Tahsildar.
Eligibility to obtain No Graduate Certificate:
- Resident of Tamil Nadu.
- No other person in the family should be a graduate.
- No brother or sister should have availed the first graduate scholarship or fee concession.